Can Zoho CRM Software Handle Lead Management?
Zoho CRM is one of the most popular CRM systems in the world and approximately 150,000 companies are currently using it for their lead management. Zoho CRM allows you to manage leads, contacts, accounts (companies), deals, and other prospect and customer data which is critically important for 2023 business success.
But first, let’s define what is lead management. Lead management is the main function of any CRM. whatever lead generation channels you use, it will be important to capture the lead data in your CRM to allow your sales people do their job and nurture those leads towards a successful sale. Channels and tools to generate leads are numerous, but the main are:
- Online chat;
- Conversion of potential consumers through various social networks;
Networking opportunities and events, and more
By capturing the actual leads alongside the channel they came from, and then monitoring the conversion to the paying customer process, will help to analyze what works and what does not work and decide on the changes that are required to achieve the specific business/ sales goals.
Leads in CRM: what are they?
- The term lead means a specific client who has not yet fully formed a need for your goods/services
Usually, a lead management system is used by companies with a higher volume of potential customers. Thus, leads management via a CRM system is especially important for business owners who are actively working on placing ads:
- The ones who set KPIs for the quantity and quality of newly attracted customers;
- The ones who are involved in conversion rates optimization;
- The ones who appoint several team members for working with clients promptly, etc.
The conversion of the lead into a full-fledged deal is happening when the prospect/ lead moves from the “potential” to the “real” stage.
What features does Zoho CRM offer?
Zoho CRM is a multifunctional platform which helps you get the handle on sales management, marketing operations, and customer support all in one place. This platform offers favorable conditions for business owners, providing tried-and-tested economic solutions for customer lifecycle management.
Choosing the Zoho Lead Management, every business owner automatically receives a plethora of opportunities:
- Control over all sales of the company and sales process automation where possible and necessary. In addition, it will be possible to make more transactions during a given period of time. As a result, business owners will be able to use the information they already have about the client for further up-selling and cross-selling more effectively.
- Due to the use of Zoho CRM’s marketing automation, it will be easy to plan all the necessary promotions and improve the personalization of the marketing messages which will lead to better marketing KPIs..
- Moreover, Zoho CRM offers business owners the opportunity to integrate the sales process, customer support, and marketing into one single system.
To fully appreciate all the benefits of using the Zoho CRM system, business owners can take the advantage of the FREE SYSTEM DEMO period: within 30 days they will be able to get to know all the specifics of the system.
Zoho CRM leads simple and clear control for everyone
If you need to find the most convenient cloud solution for automating sales and marketing departments, remember that an increasing number of companies prefer Zoho CRM.
- Because they succeed in:
- Selling more to existing consumers, clients, and partners.
- Converting leads to customers at scale.
- Obtaining detailed reports about goods/services sales.
Zoho CRM leads management tool is a universal solution for small and medium-sized businesses and corporations.
Using a CRM system, each business owner may expect the following important benefits:
- sales increase;
- automation of all business processes;
- reliable storage of data about clients and their transactions;
- making effective decisions after careful data analysis.
A Zoho consulting partner can help you to understand better how this platform works, show the main tools, and explain how Zoho CRM can work for your company-specific business processes. Lead management is a unique opportunity to find and capture potential customers using calls, forms, social media, and other multiple outbound communication channels. Additionally, it is helpful to identify customer data, create contacts, and send them to managers who will continue to deal with potential clients.
Business owners can easily follow all stages of cooperation with a particular client, focusing their attention on the most promising options, with the help of effective sales process management. It will be possible to study the consumer’s past activity and, based on this information, make future forecasts. Thanks to the contact management you can get detailed information about each client, keep in touch with him by phone, chat or other equally popular means of communication.
Full automation of Zoho CRM will make it possible to free company employees from routine tasks by setting up all the rules for processing data, as well as rules for creating the necessary tasks and notifying the company’s customers.