Add Your Heading Text Here
Zoho One capabilities you didn’t know about
Are you looking to scale your business, but finding it difficult to compete with the digital transformation budgets of big fish? Are you overwhelmed in choosing the right tech stack to manage your processes and #data?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could connect and #automate all your business functions into an affordable unified platform? If you’re looking for a comprehensive system that can run all aspects of your business, then #ZohoOne is the one-stop solution that provides you with basic CRM features and much beyond.
With Zoho One apps, functionality, and services, you’ll be able to:
- automate routine tasks
- gain holistic data insights
- efficiently engage with different customer touchpoints
- create deeper collaborations and efficiency within teams
- be better positioned for growth
We bet you didn’t know these Zoho One capabilities:
- access to 40+ comprehensive suite of applications for all your business functions and CRM needs
- enjoy customization power as per your business needs
- modernize data management with a unified dashboard at a lower price point
- centralized administration system
- seamless integration with third-party applications
- end-to-end #dataencryption and strong security features
What does Zoho One include?
Zoho One offers the prominent apps you need for a unified experience:
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Creator
- Zoho Forms
- Zoho Mail
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho Analytics
- Apps for Financials, HR Management, and many more.
What does Zoho One not include? 👇
While Zoho One plans to offer more applications to help you grow and thrive, here are some of the things not covered currently:
- Zoho Workerly
- Zoho Catalyst
- Zoho ZeptoMail.
- Paid Marketplace extensions
- Domain registration.
As your official Zoho solutions provider, we’d like to give you some advanced tips for implementing Zoho One:
- define your business goals
- map your business processes
- identify key people to have access
- enable data security
- create data visibility and accessibility rules
- set up automation rules
- bring in data and establish the metrics
What’s your excuse for not implementing Zoho One till now? What are your challenges? Comment down below.
We’ll help you get the most out of Zoho One and ride the wave of next-to-none productivity with our expert zoho consulting partner.