What are the Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your business?
Today, most businesses are looking for solutions to combine their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers a set of applications that can streamline your business processes and achieve a competitive edge in the global market economy.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for businesses can bridge the gap between Sales, Customer Service and Support, Marketing, Finance, and Operations teams by providing your businesses with the tools required to increase business process efficiency and productivity. It’s an all-in-one business suite with rich analytic capabilities, embedded intelligence, and the convenience you expect from client apps on your smartphones or tablet by uniting several aspects throughout your manufacturing lifecycle.
Being one of the most significant advances in business technology, companies across industries are looking to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with their business processes. This article makes you understand the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365, its key features, and why do companies use Dynamics 365.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 and its key features?
Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business suite developed by Microsoft in 2016 that encompasses a comprehensive set of applications needed to manage businesses’ CRM and ERP requirements. It combines the functioning of different departments of an organization, like sales, finance, accounting, customer service, logistics, etc., to provide better productivity and thereby, an increased return on investment (ROI).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for businesses consists of central capabilities that are essential for growing every business ranging from small and medium to large enterprises. Here are some of them:
Adaptability and Scalability: The most important of Dynamics 365 features is its adaptability, as it can tailor your business requirements and integrate with other apps that are essential for your business growth. Its scalability enables you to store a large amount of data as your business grows and share them across departments to make your business more efficient.
Business Automation: Microsoft Dynamics 365 facilitates you to streamline your business process by automating the workflows. Automation helps to optimize business processes and make the essential changes to reap the most out of your business.
Advanced Reporting: Real-time reporting enables your businesses to make strategic and profitable decisions based on the available financial investment. It provides business insights that can make your business competitive over your competitors.
Sales Process Automation: It can automate sales processes by prioritizing leads that are possible to convert into sales and generate revenue. It automatically recognizes potential leads based on their buying behavior and offers discounts to make them close deals.
Customer Relationship Management: Dynamic 365 features like CRM capability can make your business more customer-centric. Customer requirements are evolving day by day, therefore, it’s essential to be up-to-date with customer behavior and their needs.
Why do companies use Dynamics 365?
When it comes to the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for businesses, most companies are looking to incorporate it with their business systems. Below are some of the significant benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for businesses that you can expect while deploying Dynamics 365:
- 📈 Ease of Use: The user-friendly interface and easy-to-deploy methods make Dynamics 365 the most favorite and feasible business solution of most organizations. It can be easy to access for employees with basic technical knowledge.
- 📈 Improved Customization: It allows you to create your own activity-based workspace and automate the tasks you need to. It may help you focus on productive elements and make the business more profitable.
- 📈 Data Privacy: Microsoft follows stringent security measures to ensure comprehensive security and control over your business data, including sensitive data. being a cloud-based solution, it incorporates robust security features that can keep your data more protected.
- 📈 Built-in Analytics: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for businesses’ built-in analytics and robotic functions can help you take care of repetitive tasks while directing you in the right direction. Dynamics 365 provides a unified and stoner-friendly interface that provides your business with everything you need to make your business successful.
- 📈 Reduced costs: Deploying Dynamics 365 help you to reduce costs incurred on setting up an IT department and its infrastructure. It also helps you make changes in your business strategy based on real-time insights if you are not feeling the existing one is good enough.
- 📈 Improved Customer Experience: Dynamics 365 allows your businesses to make a deep analysis of your customer behavior, like their buying patterns, websites they visit, the community they belong to, and more.
- 📈 Better Integration with Microsoft Products: Dynamics 365 can be able to integrate with other Microsoft programs. The integration enables you to change and evolve business processes in real time using this modern, consistent platform that is scalable and unconstrained by legacy technology.
To know more, book a Dynamics 365 consulting session with ‘Customerization’, a Canada-based technology consulting agency and they help you to align Dynamics 365 with your business processes.