What is the Role of a Digital Advisor in CDAP and How to Choose One?
If you’re working at or running a company in Canada, that comes under the small business category, then there are high chances that you might have heard of the CDAP. Basically, it’s a boon for businesses that wish to use technological improvements to improve their market presence.
To help you learn more about the program, CDAP’s digital advisor marketplace, and so on, in this article, we’ll cover:
- What exactly is CDAP?
- What is a Digital Advisor?
- How to Choose a Digital Advisor for CDAP Service?
What Exactly is CDAP?
The Canada Digital Adoption Program is referred to as CDAP. It strives to digitally transform small- to medium-sized firms to increase their competitiveness. It has been created to facilitate access to digital technology, resources, and expertise.
To help these businesses grow and adapt to the way business is evolving in Canada, small and medium-sized enterprises must use new digital technologies if they want to expand and remain relevant.
The program assists in getting your company online, enhancing its online appearance, or digitally transforming its internal processes. Young Canadians can get training and employment possibilities through CDAP, in addition to financing and assistance for enterprises.
The two grants that fall under this program are:
- Boost Your Business Technology Grant. The Boost Your Business Technology grant helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with Canadian ownership implement new digital technology. Businesses that meet the requirements can utilize the grant to cover the cost of a CDAP approved digital advisor.
- Grow Your Business Online Grant. The Grow Your Business Online grant will help up to 90,000 small enterprises take advantage of e-commerce possibilities. To remain relevant and profitable, consumer-facing organizations need to build and use e-commerce skills.
What is a Digital Advisor?
A CDAP approved digital advisor’s main goal is to provide qualified SMEs with the knowledge and skills they need to apply innovations to their businesses. They will help them get access to the necessary equipment.
They will be better able to help their workplace adopt cutting-edge ideas. The digital advisors will provide specialized assistance. Further, it will also help businesses set up an expert computerized office that will:
- Offer instructions that are in accordance with the provided rules
- Determine which technological advancements in the workplace are necessary and how to use them.
- Provide any specialist assistance necessary
The advisor will also cover topics like administrative planning, innovation reception, SEO administrations, and many more, and handle all aspects of the program. This includes project planning, execution, and supervision, within a time frame that meets the demands of their association.
Advantages of a CDAP Approved Digital Advisor
A digital expert helps in:
- establishing the company’s goals.
- identifying problem areas and issues that can be resolved with advanced reception.
- ensuring that the equipment is operating at its best.
Cost of Hiring a Digital Advisor
Digital advisors provide specialized solutions to cut costs and increase deals. Some businesses may find it prohibitively expensive to hire a full-time representative or a computerized specialist since the cost of hiring a Digital Advisor is about $2,000 per year.
However, the costs are reasonable when you consider the overall advantages of hiring a digital advisor for CDAP.
How to Choose a Digital Advisor for CDAP Service?
Based on your business’s specific needs and objectives, you can choose a digital advisor best suited to help you meet them. The digital advisor will then undertake the necessary preparations to create a successful business model and respond to any questions regarding CDAP.
Therefore, hiring a CDAP approved digital advisor is crucial for Canadian SMEs since it will provide them an advantage over rivals. The correct digital advisor knows how to:
- Create a thorough digital plan to help you accomplish your short- and long-term transformation goals
- Identify and implement procedures that a digital transformation solution can carry out and implement software BOTs
- Make use of smart conversational AI technology instead of contact centers
- Review current CRMs and ERPs and improve dashboards, processes, etc.
- Put new CRM and ERP systems in place to achieve your goals
- Develop strong BI reports (Business intelligence reporting) that guide and improve the company’s decision-making process
Therefore, choosing the right digital advisor can make all the difference. And if you want to make the most of this program and hire the perfect digital adoption experts for your company, we’re right here! You can check out exactly what we have to offer right here.